- Hamilton County Republican Women’s Club – Faye Robinson
This club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Morning Pointe in Hixson, TN, beginning at 11:30 a.m. Lunch is $10.00 per person. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to eat. Annual dues are $25.00 per year. Faye Robinson is the President and you may contact her at the email above.
- TN Valley Republican Women’s Club – Marty Fairbanks
This club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the Wally’s Restaurant in East Ridge, beginning at 6:00 p.m. You must RSVP to TennesseeValleyRepublicanWomen@gmail.com if you want to eat supper at the meeting. This is a group of friendly, hard-working, resourceful women who are committed to Republican principles of small Government, individual rights and freedom, fiscal responsibility, U.S. Constitutional law, personal responsibility, and a strong National defense. Our group’s four focus areas are as follows:
1. Continue to educate others about Sharia Law and speak out about its imposition in America in violation of and over the law of the U.S. Constitution
2. Create a networking system for young Republicans who need jobs
3. Educate others (especially schools) about the U.S. Constitution and the true history of America
4. Communicate what Republicans stand for
Annual dues are $20 per year. Marty Fairbanks is the President. Join the club on Facebook at Tennessee Valley Republican Women.
- Hamilton County Pachyderm Club –Brian Frye
The Pachyderm motto is “Free Government Requires Active Citizens.” Join us every Monday at International Towing & Recovery Museum from noon to 1:00 p.m. Lunch is $15.00 per person, which includes a buffet featuring salads, entrées, vegetables, drink, and desert. You do not have to eat to attend. Annual dues are $35.00 per year, $15 for members of the Nightside Pachyderm Club. Andy Bailey is the president of the Pachyderm Club.
- Nightside Pachyderm Club – Dean Moorhouse
The Nightside Pachyderm Club meets at 6pm on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at Western Sizzlin at Ooltewah. Go North on I-75 to EXIT 11, turn right, go to second light and turn left just past McDonald’s (in front of Raceway Service Station). Western Sizzlin is beside Super BiLo. Everyone is invited. Food purchase is not required. Membership is $35 per year, $15 for members of the Hamilton County Pachyderm ClubWe focus on elected officials and candidates as speakers, and offer other programs that are of general interest to our membership. Dean Moorhouse is the President.
- Young Republicans – Elizabeth Janeway
This is a club for young people from the age of 18 to 40. Annual dues: $25 for a single membership, $40 for couples, $10 for College students, and $50 minimum donation is suggested for Honorary members (age 41+). The Chairman is Gary Green. For more information join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/hcyrs/